SHURE QLXD 24
Featuring a BETA 58A handheld wireless microphone transmitter, QLXD24/B58 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
Includes BETA 58A, QLXD4, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide
The QLXD24/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System is part of the QLX-D wireless systems family.
QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
- Beta58 capsule
- Characteristic: Supercardioid
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Audio signal: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- AES-256 encryption for tap-proof transmission
- Up to 72 MHz switching bandwidth
- 22 compatible channels in an 8 MHz TV band
- Switchable transmission power 1/10 mW
- 9.5″ metal receiver
- Detachable BNC antennas
- Ethernet port for system monitoring and configuration
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Output: XLR/jack
- Transmitter operation with 1.5 V AA batteries, or with (optional) SB 900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Frequency band: H51 (534 – 598 MHz)
- Includes PS23 power supply and rack mount